. Verification: 8ea7dd8e8067cf6e

Notorious Pedophile Takes his own Life in the Courtroom

A convicted pedophile died as a consequence of a horrifying occurrence that took place in a courtroom in Texas. The man drank a quantity of sodium nitrite from a water bottle that was sufficient to cause his death.

Edward Leclair, 57, was found guilty on five charges of child sexual assault on one victim, and he faced a possible sentence of up to one hundred years in prison for his crimes. Once the jury had declared him guilty on the first count, he began drinking the murky liquid from his water bottle and kept doing so as the remaining charges were being read on August 11, 2022.

The fact that sodium nitrite was consumed by Leclair before his passing has been verified as the cause of death by qualified medical professionals. The office of the Tarrant County Medical Examiner has determined that his death was the result of a suicide.

During the years 2016 and 2018, Leclair was accused of committing sexual assault on five different occasions on young women aged 13 to 17. After being found guilty on the first count, he drank the hazy liquid from his bottle while the remaining counts were being read. Shortly after, he slumped into his cell and passed away shortly after that.

At the time that the jury deliberated for three and a half hours, the prosecutors claim that Leclair placed the chemical concoction in his water bottle. The water was purchased by Leclair from a vending machine within the courthouse early in the morning, as shown on surveillance footage from inside the building.

An investigator noted that Leclair was drinking water and reported it to the bailiff. Others who were present in the courtroom at the time believed that Leclair's odd conduct was his method of coping with the circumstance. After being discovered unresponsive in the holding cell, Leclair was sent to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival.

Mike Howard, who represented Leclair, asserted that his client took the decision to consume the potentially fatal chemical substance in the nick of time before it was too late. If he had waited a further thirty seconds, he would have been taken to jail by the sheriff and would not have been able to acquire the bottled water.

The event has shocked people all around the country and underscores how important it is for society to confront the problem of sexual abuse of children. It also raises concerns over the safety and security of courtrooms, as well as the necessity of taking measures to avoid such instances from occurring in the future.

Free Speech and Alternative Media are under attack by the Deep State. Real Raw News needs reader support to survive and thrive. 

Please do not give your hard-earned money to sites or channels that copy/paste our intellectual property. We spend countless hours vetting, researching, and writing. Thank you. Every dollar helps. Contributions help keep the site active and help support the author (and his medical bills)

Contribute to Real Raw News via  GoGetFunding

 

 

 

Scroll to Top