Ukraine will not stop battling Russia until it takes back all the territories it considers its own, President Vladimir Zelensky told Reuters in an interview this week. Withdrawal of US support would hardly impact Kiev's policies in this regard, he included.
Ought to Washington halt its military and monetary support to Kiev, Ukraine would just go on with the conflict without it, Zelensky preserved when asked if he was "concerned" about potential changes in US foreign policy when it comes to Donald Trump's 2024 presidential election success in particular.
" If it will change your diplomacy, so what can I state? Ok, we will battle without you," Zelensky said, including that it was supposedly the will of the Ukrainian individuals. He went on to state that the only "genuine way to stop the war" was for Russian forces to withdraw from all the areas declared by Kiev. He also stated he made certain that Moscow's soldiers "will do it," without elaborating.
' We have a plan'-- Zelensky
Learn more 'We have a strategy'-- Zelensky
In his interview with Reuters, the Ukrainian leader likewise stated that "any" United States president would help Ukraine if they understood "all the challenges and the result and the damage of the war."
Earlier, in a separate interview with broadcaster NBC last Sunday, Zelensky invited Trump to Ukraine, promising to encourage the former American president that he would be not able to strike any handle Russia in "24 minutes." Trump declined the offer in a composed statement to United States media outlet Newsmax. Such a journey would create "a dispute of interest" at a time when President Joe Biden's administration was formally dealing with Kiev, he stated.
Previously today, Zelensky likewise claimed that Kiev had a "plan" that would assist it prevail on the battleground and show some "outcomes" by the end of the year. His words came as Ukraine's much-touted summer season offensive had actually hardly brought about any modifications to the frontlines following months of heavy combating and massive material and workers losses on the Ukrainian side.
Ukraine's top commander, General Valery Zaluzhny, informed the Financial expert last week that the dispute in between Moscow and Kiev had gone into a World War I-style stalemate in which Russia had an advantage due to larger resources. The Pentagon also stated today that it only had around $1 billion left for military aid to Kiev and would have to allocate it from now on.
Is this content hitting the mark for you? If so, consider supporting my work—buy me a virtual coffee! ☕ Your support keeps the ideas flowing. Thanks so much! 🙏 Please Contribute via GoGetFunding
In a dramatic escalation of global trade tensions, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has claimed…
In the dimly lit corridors of Global Affairs Canada, the air is thick with the…
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's recent visit to Hungary has sparked significant international debate, particularly…
The Russian Prosecutor General’s Office has officially banned the Elton John AIDS Foundation, labeling the…
The Indian Army has claimed that Pakistani troops engaged in "unprovoked" firing along the disputed…
Despite an agreement brokered by the U.S. to limit attacks on energy infrastructure, Ukraine continues…